Monday, December 14, 1998

Psychic Restaurants

Dustin's Christmas List 1998 (just in case):

One rear window (preferably in one piece)
Back stage passes to Shania Twain
A volleyball championship t-shirt (I'll get it somehow)
Advil and an active ankle set
A personal trainer
A personal physical therapist
A personal chiropractor
The girls volleyball team (if unattainable, any girl will suffice)
A front window about 1 1/2 inches longer than the one I have
Three mops (don't ask why)
8 maids a milking
My two front teeth
To be with my family (then to leave right after dinner, before the fighting starts)


Hey, if I had a party this Friday, who would come? Just curious, because I know a bunch of you are going home for break. But I also know that "home" is within walking distance from UMBC for a few of you. I'm just trying to see if it would be worth it. OK. I'm tired. Here's the chase:

CUT TO:

We were eating (we is about 10 or 12 of us after volleyball on Friday) at Double T Diner, and our waitress walked in with food before we even ordered. Now the food was for another table, but I thought it would be a great idea to hire psychics and have them run a restaurant. Before you even order, they come up to your table asking you "who ordered the vanilla malted milkshake?" or something like that. Well, I introduced this idea to the table, and Tony had some breaking news for me...


Quote Of the Day 12/14/98

"They do. It's called McDonalds."
-White Tony


"How'd they know I wanted a cheeseburger?"


Note: All Christmas presents can double as birthday presents in case you miss a deadline or get me something else more expensive or something.


Food, folks, and fun,
Mickey D.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment