Tuesday, December 22, 1998

My "Job"

OK. I'm going to remind you guys again why I like my job so much. I actually had to be in early today, which is the bad part (10:30 is what we all consider early). As soon as I got to "work," Gary and Geoff told me to put my stuff down and we headed over to Gym I to scrimmage the varsity girls basketball team. We lost, but damn, did we have fun doing it! Then we walked back over to the office and Gary handed me my check for the last couple weeks and told me to go get some Christmas shopping done. The he went out to lunch with his wife, and told me to be here tomorrow at the same time to do the same thing. And this is the reason why I don't have a burning desire to get a "better" job.

Quote Of the Day 12/22/98

"Yeah, occasionally I'll walk in the Fieldhouse and see like Schickert and Mikey and Rushing playing against the girls volleyball team... Um, where do I sign up for that?"
-Good Tony (White Tony)


Get in line, buddy.


Assistant women's basketball coach,
Extendo.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment