Thursday, October 22, 1998

The Underachieving Soda

I'm sorry if that last message seemed a bit abrasive. I had just swallowed a lot of sandpaper before I sent it. Seriously, I'm going to send out this message and the next message that I send will be the "too many cooks..." best quote result thingy. So you have about 24 hours after this is sent to come up with a decent response. And because I'm that tired, I'm gonna get to the quote.

Have any of you seen the new Pepsi product? It's called Pepsi One. It's not quite diet pepsi, but I have no idea what the difference is. The thing about One is that it has only one calorie. It tastes basically like somebody had taken sweet and low and dropped it into a bunch of seltzer water. Anyway, we got 8 cases of it for free at work in the Recreation Dept. Jeff took a can out of the refrigerator that we have there, looked at it, then looked at me, and...


Quote Of the Day 10/22/98

"Why couldn't they get that last damn calorie out?"
-Jeff


The cool thing about working with Jeff is that he is slowly insulting all of my friends one by one.


Still the One,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment