Wednesday, October 7, 1998

Russ, Perpetual Exception

Well, it seems as though my car isn't the only thing falling apart. I messed up my knee. This is actually a new injury for me. It was kind of exciting. I couldn't walk or anything. I figured I'd be out for at least a month, but I seemed to be pretty good at our football game Friday. Turns out I'm just a wus.
And that reminds me, I'm going to let you guys have another 24 hours to come up with a good response for two reasons. 1), I'm not head over heals crazy about the entries I've gotten so far, and 2), I can go to sleep right after this one. Upon retrospect, maybe I chose a bad one to start with, but help me out. And I claim everyone exempt from the multiple entry restriction. Except Russ. As always. Russ is just perpetual exception to every rule.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
############################## WARNING: #############################
#######THIS JOKE WILL ONLY BE FUNNY TO A SELECT GROUP OF PEOPLE######
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I was at work (the one where I just hang out at the rec office or ref flag football), and I walked out of the office onto the indoor track. Jeff (my pseudo-boss) was standing there watching our basketball team at a practice scrimmage. Timmy passed it behind his back to a cutting Kennedy who did a reverse layup with two guys on him. Without saying another word to me, Jeff turned and said...


Quote Of the Day 10/7/98

"Yeah, I think Russ could make the team."
-Jeff, boss and fellow mocker of Russ


I don't even think they would pay Russ to do their laundry.
(Obscure reference)


Looking like a true survivor,
Feeling like a little kid,
Extendo.


I'm Still Standing...

No comments:

Post a Comment