Wednesday, October 21, 1998

Common Complaints and How They Can Be Easily Dispelled

1) There's nothing to do here.

Guess what? There's nothing to do anywhere. Unless you live in LA or New York, in which case, you have no right to ever complain about the lack of stuff to do. Looks like you're going to have to make your own fun instead of sitting on your ass and complaining about it, you lazy piece of crap.

2) Nobody knows how to drive except me.

Guess what? Neither do you. No matter what you might think, you don't know how to drive either. In fact, I'm the only person who knows how to drive out there. So be sure to get out of my fucking way next time, OK?

3) I have the worst luck.

I know a guy who got his penis stuck in a toilet paper dispenser at a McDonalds and had to get the fire rescue squad to torch him out. He has the worst luck. You can all get over yourselves.

4) This food tastes like shit.

You're right. Don't eat it. Die. I don't give a shit. Just don't tell me about it. Especially if it's free. In fact, how about instead, you suck it up and just grin and bear it like a real man, you pansy-food-eating, tender-stomached shell of a man.

5) You suck.

Fuck off.


Quote Of the Day 10/21/98

"That's what I meant. Are you deaf?"
-Dad-Dad-Daddio



Think about it. It's funny. If you didn't laugh yet, you either didn't think about it hard enough or you're too stupid anyway. Give up.


Wiping dirt off a surface,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment