Thursday, October 8, 1998

Dunchfest

Hey everybody. It's me again. Life has now taken me by the nuts and swung me around like Arnold did with that club in Conan. By the way, is anybody else out there picturing Arnold dressed up as a viking swinging me around by my nuts over his head? If not, you are now. OK. I'm gonna make this one really short so I can crank out the quote you all want to see next.
First of all, there are a few new freshmen out there that haven't gotten all of my years of wisdom in yet. Well, here's a word that you may find to be very important on those days when you have class (and flag football games) all day long. It's "dunchfest." When you are busy all day and only have time to eat one meal, this is what you call that meal: "Dunchfest." I'm sure you guys (even the stupid ones out there) can figure out what three words that derived from. I'll give you another vocabulary lesson later, but for now, I have the...


Quote Of the Day 10/8/98

"Bye Mike. I'm going out to brunch. Actually, it's a late brunch. It's more like a ... well ..., lunch."


It's sad that lunch is now defined as a late brunch.


Not the man,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment