Friday, April 4, 1997

The Last Pimp-Daddy Day

Tuesday was a very sad day. For those of you who don't know, the Pimp-Daddies played their last show. No more random wearing of wigs or tossing plaster ducks into the crowd anymore. Nope. Tuesday was the very last "Pimp-Daddy Day." But it was a great day. The show kinda sucked as far as Pimp-Daddies shows usually were. There was no mosh pit and nobody in the crowd really got too into their music. In order for the Pimp-Daddies to have a good show, they need people to dance around with them and crap. But the coolest thing about the night was that while the band that played right before them were taking down their crap and the Pimp-Daddies were putting theirs up, there were 15 free minutes. Matt "Soul Train" Fulchiron asked me if I wanted to do my stand up routine in the meantime. I figured, what the fuck, nobody's here anyway. So I got to open for the Pimp-Daddies!!! Man, there's nowhere to go but down from there.

Alright, the quote. This one is another straightforward example of pure speaking incompetence exhibited by Tony again. He was playing worms with us late at night and tried to do something really tricky, that wasn't going to quite work out the way he had planned it...


Quote Of the Day 4/4

"I think I found a flaw in my problem."
-Tone-Def



I think we all did, Tony.



Sipping from the Tang of masochism,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment