Thursday, April 3, 1997

More Damage Control

EASY!! EASY!! EASY!! Slow down here guys! Now I'm going to grant Foster a pardon because he probably sent that message before I sent the other quote of the day. And I'll grant Yelnick a pardon because I happen to know personally how small of a brain he has, and how little his powers of observation are. But it stops here. No more pleading the fifth. Or the eighth, the nineteenth, or even the pi over tooth. This will be the end of all usurpers! I have an exploding sheep and I know how to use it!

Not only is this quote going to be from me, but it's gonna be cool, and do you know why? Because it's the first quote collaboration between Dumb and Uglier. And what's even cooler is that Uglier is taking a shot at Dumb's manhood. Well, here it is. Intact and the genuine article...


Quote Of the Day 4/3

Dumb: "Every time I go to the tennis courts, I get more balls."
Uglier: "One day, you'll be a man."



That's one hell of a prophecy you're making there Uglier.



Everything you know is wrong,
Extendo.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment