Tuesday, April 1, 1997

Stepping Down?

I'm warning you all now. Not everyone is going to appreciate what I'm about to do in this message. I've decided that because I'm so busy with everything this semester, that I'm resigning from quote of the day and I will hand over my throne to Mike Conover (Yelnick MacWawa) and Foster (Dsentarius). They can split the duties between the two of themselves I'm sure. But I just can’t' keep doing this. I feel guilty that I only get around to it every so often, so this is my only alternative. I apologize.

dustin.


















APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!

I'll bet you suckers actually fell for that one. HA! HA! HA! Boy, was that ever fun! Actually, it's nowheres near Aril Fool's Day, but I plan on making up all those one's I missed that past week. (I'll let you all know if that was a joke later).

I just saw SCREAM for the first time yesterday in Lecture Hall 2 with the rest of the campus, and if you haven't seen it, it comes highly recommended. It's funny, it's almost scary, and the chick in it is really freakin' hot! But there was this line in the movie that I can't stop repeating, and everybody seems to like it (at least the guys do), so I'm making it the quote of the day because I want to. There were a couple of guys talking about what motive a guy would have to kill his girlfriend, and one of the guys said...


Quote Of the Day 4/1

"There's always SOME stupid reason to kill your girlfriend."
-Some goofy lookin' guy from SCREAM!



I think we can all (at least half of us can) agree with that.



Tragically hip,
dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment