Thursday, October 21, 1999

Spam and the Complicated Shoes

Well, it's Sunday, which means I've finally gotten around to last Thursday's quote. And it's gonna be good. Really funny. One of your favorite QOTD personalities. But first, I must speak out about this weekend's events. First of all, I was unaware of the going on with the spam and such because my address was taken off TButz1212's initial list. I would also like to say that I don't even know who TButz is. His address is not on my quote list, so it could be anybody. I'm going to assume that it's somebody who didn't know any better as opposed to somebody who developed an anonymous name to try to infiltrate my list. I figure that it's somebody who has an AOL address also and just copied the addresses over from their umbc or whatever account, which is why mine wasn't on there. And a mistake like that could cost you $268, you know. Which brings me to another point. You aren't getting any money. I'll be the bearer of bad news. Microsoft will not track that e-mail. And the e-mail doesn't even say anything. It doesn't tell you to use Internet Explorer or Win 98 or anything. But hey, if I thought I'd get $231 for every person I sent that e-mail to, I guess I'd have done the same thing. It's worth mildly pissing off 150 or so people to get $256,903. But it's not going to happen. If you get that check, feel free to e-mail me and tell me I'm a dumb asshole if you so choose. But until then, my suggestion to you would be to create 10 other e-mail addresses and just perpetually e-mail that message back and forth to yourself and hope they don't catch on. But they're probably smarter than that. And before I do the quote, I have one last thing. I think the reason I was most annoyed by the last messages is due to my new philosophy of the internet. See, I got me 100 gigabytes of ram. I never feed trolls and I don't read spam. Installed a 2-1 line in my house. I'm always at my PC double clickin on my mizz-ouse. Upgrade my system at least twice a day. I'm strictly plug and play, I ain't afraid of Y2K. I'm down with Bill Gates, I call him money for short. I phone him up at home and I make him do my tech support. It's all about the pentiums...

Anyway, I was walking with Tony, my roomie, and I took notice of his sneakers. They were new and really funky looking. Like the design went all over the shoe, appeared to leave the actual shoe, and come back on the other one unscathed. While he walked and everything. Anyway, I told him that his shoes looked new... and complicated...

Quote Of the Day 10/21/99

"Not really. They still use laces. There's no password or anything."
-Tone-Def


I'm gonna go spam his shoes while he sleeps tonight.


Wastin time with all the chat room yackers,
The Extendinator.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment