Monday, October 4, 1999

Haircuts and Drunk Prepositions

Well, if I ever tell any of you on this list that I'm going to try to cut my own hair, just simply say to me "Wait, Dustin. You remember what happened last time, don't you?" Last Tuesday, I decided to forego the expense of having an actual barber cut my hair and do it myself. I think by the time I got it down to within 1/2 an inch of complete baldness, it was finally even. I think if I decide to forego the cost of a professional again, I'm going to at least try to see if I can find somebody who's done it before to do it. Or at least somebody moderately artistic or female. Hell, if you're hands aren't shaking uncontrollably and you can see the back of my head, you'll do a better job than I did.

Well, this quote comes from over the weekend when I decided to stop by la casa d'Evil Joe's. Well, he was in his usual non-grammatically correct form, always ending his sentences in prepositions and whatnot. He did just that in front of me when I was in one of my mocking drunk people in any way possible moods, more than likely asking "Where's the beer at?" but I'm not 100% positive. So anyway, I decided to correct him again...


Quote Of the Day 10/4/99

Me: "See, there you go with the prepositions again."
Joe: "Dude, I'll say whatever the fuck I want. At."


He can also puke and pass out wherever he wants to at.


Leading blindly into battle,
Seargent Whistlehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment