Thursday, September 14, 2000

Wide Out Out

Wide Out Out

Well, there's still no freaking parking in the handicap spots. But there are these "special permit parking only" spots right next to the handicap spots reserved for people who want to get tickets. I just parked there and crossed my fingers, figuring I had a pretty decent case. Anyway, I didn't get ticketed, so I keep parking there. But it's not exactly a pull through spot either. However, I have found out that if I wait until everybody leaves, the lot is on enough of a slant that if I put it in forward and ram it into the wall as fast as I can from a dead stop 1 foot away, and quickly shift it into reverse (neutral), I can drift just far enough back to pull out across the other hopefully vacant spots. One time, I had to do it twice when there was another car to my right. And that was from like 4 feet away. Thank God I don't have air bags. That would have been an embarrassing story to tell.

Russ and Evil Joe went to the ABC-televised Monday Night football game at Fed Ex Field, home of the Redskins to watch them get beat up by Randall Cunningham and Dallas. Joey Galloway, the go-to receiver for Dallas tore his ACL the first game and is now out for the season, while Micheal Westbrook, the go-to receiver for Washington did the same thing to his ACL after last week's game. So Russ made a sign to try to get on TV...


Quote Of the Day 9/14/00

ACLs
Bench
reCeivers

He must have been in the nose bleed section, because I watched the whole game and only saw a pregnant chick with a star on her stomach.


Backin' that ass up,

Slim Gimpy.


Still Stranded Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment