Friday, September 29, 2000

Not Necessarily an Ass Hole

Not Necessarily an Ass Hole

Well, the Dr. Laurel actually told me to bring my shoe to my appointment Thursday. Like the left one. I have no idea where they are. I'll probably have to get them back out of storage. So I may be able to limp around without the brace as of this coming Thursday. According to her. So we're just gonna play it by ear anyway. And by "we," I mean "me," and by "by ear," I mean "by heel." But you knew that.

I don't read many things that make me bust out in laughter out loud. Like everytime I chat on the internet and I type LOL, I'm really not. But L is kinda boring and I don't think I'm ready to start a new acronym that means laughing, but not really all that loudly. And who the hell rolls on the floor during an internet chat? Anyway, this one made me laugh out loud at work, which meant I had to try to explain it from scratch to my coworkers, which was a pain in the ass. But anyway, it was a written retort on my recent car story. And this quote may be the first actual quote of the day from Europe...


Quote Of the Day 9/29/00

"...in my old mazda rx7, the door on the driver's side broke, so i had to crawl through the passenger side. i felt like such an asshole, and you just reminded me of that. not that you are an asshole or anything."

-Naughty Natalia (currently a broad in Italy)


If I can just remind one person of a time they felt like an asshole, my day will be complete.


Et tu Brute?

Little Seizure.


Still Stranded Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment