Wednesday, May 1, 1996

Inner Beasts

Alright, I'm behind a bunch from last week, and I am disappointed with the last two I sent out. Plus, I am experiencing a complex where I'm afraid that if I don't do them promptly and if they're not good, then someone will try to steal my job.
Anyway, this quote came yesterday when Eddie, Carl, Chris, Renee (with an accent jaycee), and myself were discussing our inner beast, and the size of our inner beast, and inner beast envy and stuff like that. Well, Eddie made the claim that Renee's inner beast was bigger than all of ours and we all promptly agreed. To this, Carl said:


Quote Of the Day Sometime

"Yeah, her inner beast ate my inner beast."
-Carl (the guy missing his inner beast)


To this, Renee replied:


Quote Of the Day Some Other Time

"If I recall, Carl, your inner beast went willingly."
-Renee (the chick with Carl's inner beast)

No comments:

Post a Comment