Wednesday, May 1, 1996

Killer Surprise

Hi! This is really late again, but hell, I'm busy. And I will be. My deadlines are getting closer and my finals (final) is sneaking up on me. This of course, means that I will be on E-mail more often and my room will be clean. But like I said, I don't have much time.

This quote came from a conversation over dinner that I was having with Suzanne, Eddie (really tall guy), and Brad (soldier boy). If you don't know Soldier Boy, well, picture someone you know who is in the army and has a huge asphyxiation with death and killing people. Well, Brad is his younger brother. Anyway, so the conversation strays into murder, as it usually does with him, and Eddie says:


Quote Of the Day 5/1

"The stupider people think you are, the more surprised they are when you kill them."
-Eddie (the one with the hard hip)



The one with the bruised lip from Eddie's hard hip,
Extendo.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment