Friday, March 17, 1995

Quote Of the Day 3/17/1995

Well, I'm trying to get this one out early so you all can get it before you go away to spring break. I have a whole bunch of quotes that I'll probably leave as the quotes of next week, but I have to send you guys off with a very appropriate quote. It's not as funny as most, but more appropriate than ever. This comes from someone who doesn't live on our hall, but visits every once in a while. Yes, it's Weed. I don't care what I may have said about him earlier, but I still hold him in a high respect, and this is what he had to say after coming down to this place after not having had visited for a while:


Quote Of the Day 3/17

"Your floor has basically exploded into hell."

Maybe it was the way he said it, but it is ever so appropriate. I'll see you all later and have a pleasant spring break away from this place
(Thank God!).


Straight from the thoughts that make up your wildest dreams,
Dustin.

(Last verse)

I know many people
Have stood where I stand,
I've been searching for years now
For just one honest man.
People tell me I can trust them
And then they'll play their little games,
And I tell them I'll be faithful
But sometimes I act the same.

But I've tried and I've tried
And I've lied and I've lied,
Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment