Thursday, March 16, 1995

Quote Of the Day 3/16/1995

Sorry Crash, but it's time for the quote of the day again, and I need to include a sexual reference in this one. Here's one from a source who would like to remain unknown, and although she'd like to take credit for it, no, Laura did not say this one. So here's today's quote, as appropriate as it might be, and I'm sure you'll love it Laura.


Quote Of the Day 3/16

"Men are like marble tiles. If you lay them right, you can walk all over them for thirty years."
-Unknown


Greetings from the nine-fingered man,
Dustin.


All huddled up
With a couple close friends,
Then you step outside, come back,
And there will be one less of them.
Your foes will line them up
And their guns will shoot you down.
And they all keep on leaving
Until you're the only one left around.

But I've tried and I've tried,
And I've lied and I've lied,
Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment