Wednesday, March 15, 1995

Quote Of the Day 3/15/1995

Well, Crash has been kind of concerned that these quotes have been getting X-rated, so to be fair to him and to show him that I didn't become this little X-rated monster my X-roommate is, here's the originator of the quote of the day himself, Jonathon Sears with a revelation that came as a kind of new experience to him:


Quote Of the Day 3/15

"I've learned something! Remember this date."
-John Sears (Tonto Sleepyhead)


There you go Crash, a clean quote of the day. But don't worry everybody. I've got some material all ready for tomorrow and Friday. It's just a matter of what to pick. See you all later.


From the Roadrunner inside the coyote in the boat in the moat surrounding the royal palace,
Dustin.


All said and finished,
I've got miles left ahead.
Should we be smiling,
Or fighting instead?
Never sure when
To say all those little things.
Unsure in front of me
Of what the next one brings.

But I've tried and I've tried,
And I've lied and I've lied,
But I've gotten nowhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment