Monday, March 29, 1999

Funny Money

Funny Money

Sorry about the delay guys, but that last message gave me a hernia. That and I went on Spring Break. Me, Tony, and Meawad high tailed it outta Baltimore and made a B-line for sunny Florida. But we stopped in Boone, NC first, and as Drew, my Bennigans colleague put it, "why?" Well, in anticipation of having an excruciatingly exciting week, we figured that we'd begin by depleting our senses of all extraneous stimulation. And that's when we wound up bowling in Boone.

So anyway, since I've lived in the area for about 6 years now, I'm kinda numb to hearing it anymore, but for those of you who don't know, there's a city in MD called Chevy Chase. I don't know why, but there is. This is common knowledge to me and everybody in Maryland, but some
hick-type folk local to Boone have no idea of this city. Well, Tony, Wadzilla, and me were in Boone visiting a friend from home in PA who goes to school there, and Chris said that he needed to stop at an ATM to get money. He then grew concerned that he wouldn't be allowed to get money out because the ATM might have never heard of his bank. So Kevin asked him what his bank was called. After Chris told him, he responded...

Quote Of the Day 3/29/99


"You trust putting your money in a bank called... Chevy Chase Bank?"

-Boone Man, Come together with your ham.


And he got his lawyer from the law offices of Murray, Akroid, and Guttenburg INC.


Boone or bust,

Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment