Tuesday, March 30, 1999

Funny Money II

Funny Money II

One interesting point of the trip we took was that we stayed in a different city with different people every night. From Sunday to Sunday, Tony stayed in a different city with different people for 8 nights in a row. That probably beats my record, if I actually kept one. WE did a lot of driving and not a lot of actual staying. I lost my hat, and when asked where I lost it, I said "Florida" because that's about as specific as I could get. Oh well. Maybe I'll go back to the pink ones.

Well, I'm gonna stay in Boone for this next quote in hopes that I'll never have to take you guys back here. Actually, this is a corollary quote to yesterdays. Chris went up to the ATM worrying that it was going to laugh at his puny little bank. He came back to the car excited and
with money. The following conversation ensued:

Quote Of the Day 3/30/99

Tanis: "So it didn't laugh at your bank?"
Tony: "Of course not. Nobody laughs at Chevy Chase. Did you see Fletch?"


I've always been more of a Steve Guttenburg fan myself.


Burning down the funny farm,

Tom Arnold.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment