Monday, September 21, 1998

Certified Drunk

Hello all. I can tell you are in dire need of a quote of the day. The mailing list has turned into some sort of computer virus chat group for the internet nerds on the list. I'm surprised Russ hasn't chimed in yet. Actually, I admire you computer geeks out there. Especially if you can get paid for it like Weed (Steve). Hell, I'd be one too, if I wasn't so busy being a real man. Which also has me wondering where Proz was during this whole discussion. If anybody isn't a man, it's him.

Well, I gotta quote and run again, seeing as how I work two part-time jobs, totaling over 60 hours of work a week. Well, half of it really can't be called "work," per say. I mean, I play soccer and ref flag football and stuff. Not very stressful. But I do it. Anyway, for those of you who don't know, I am now a certified drunk. This past Friday marks my third time ever. And it was weird. I didn't have a hangover. I think I actually, woke up still drunk. Apparently, that isn't as uncommon as I thought it was at first. I was sober enough to still whoop some Good Joe ass at tennis, though, let me tell you! But I think Joe put it best the following day when he wrote me back. He's been my friend for about 6 or 7 years now, and has hung out with me more than anyone on this list, but has never seen me drunk until that night...


Quote Of the Day 9/21/98

"It was really weird to see you like that... drunk, on top of being Dustin already."
-Good Joe


In other words, I'm drunker sober than a normal drunk is... Whatever.



Au reservoir,
Monsier Doostan.


le Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment