Thursday, December 30, 1999

A Girl Named Bloh

Actually, I don't usually get that obsessed over superstars like I did about Britney Spears. I definitely don't like her music, and I don't think I've ever seen an interview with her to determine whether or not she's a well-spoken would-be princess-in-law. I just think that there's some sort of sweet little innocence about her that I want to ruin. Or maybe it's the illegal boob job she claims to not have done just before her breasts grew 3 cup sizes.

I informed Mike and Good Joe that a friend of mine was going to meet us at the bowling alley. They asked what her name was...


Quote Of the Day 12/30/99

Me: "Her name is Kelly Bloh."
Joe: "I've seen that movie."


Get it? If not, e-mail Joe at goodjoe@nolife.org


Closing in on 2000,
X (Extendo).


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment