Thursday, May 20, 1999

Rebound

Rebound

A long time ago, I made Wednesdays optional. I don't know if you all remember that. Well, I'm playing that card right now.

I love this quote. This quote reminds me of why I took the job in the first place. It's funny, it's a social commentary on dating, and it's grammatically correct to boot. I was talking to an ole buddy of mine, Jason Varga, and a guy named Jeff who I've seen before about dating. Jason said that he couldn't come to the volleyball house with us Friday because he had a date. I was being facetious and said something to the effect of "it's not a date if you've been going out with the girl for two years already." He replied that he had broken up with his girlfriend about 2 months ago. I was proud of the guy. Two months out of that crappy relationship and he's already got a date. Nice work. It's been two years for me and I'm still not doing so good. Jeff chimed in that he had been out of a relationship now for two weeks. Being as though it was the topic of conversation, I asked him if he had started dating again, to which he responded...

Quote Of the Day 5/20/99


"I thought I did, but apparently we were just 'hanging out.'"

-Some guy Jeff


That's kinda how I feel about my job.


'Hanging out' with Tony and Flynn,

Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment