Monday, April 26, 1999

Looking at Girls

Looking at Girls

Hey everybody. It's been a while since I really talked to you all out there. In fact, since the last quote, I have lost my keys (but thankfully has a spare set), lost my wallet (but only for an hour), and (my favorite) locked my friend's keys in his car with the radio still on. That one's gonna be a tough one to beat. But I have confidence in my incompetence.

Well, not like I've been quoting here with regularity, but I'm not going to be checking my e-mail from Thursday until Sunday this week. I'll be away in Omaha, Nebraska with the bowling team. Another "perk" of my job. It's not the most exciting of places, and bowlers aren't the most exciting of people, but I get to go on a plane. I hope. Maybe next year I'll get to go to Topeka. Or beautiful sunny Minnesota. A man can dream...

This quote came from a guy who threw up a lot at a party I was at Friday night. He goes by the name "Clint," but also answers to "Dipshit," "Weasel Breath" and "Hey you, over there, with the deformity growing out of your neck!" We were talking about the girls volleyball team and how good looking they are individually. We got to one particular girl, and this is what he had to say about her...


Quote Of the Day 4/26/99


"She's alright if you look at her for a while."

-Clint "puts it how it is" Trice


But if you look at her for too long, she starts to call the cops.


Everyone I know has been so good to me,

Sugar Dustin.




Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment